University Information Office (OIU)
To reference this page use the following address: www.usc.es/oiu
University telephone number: 881 81 10 00
University Information: 881 81 20 00
Office attention: 09:00 to 14:00 hours
Telephone information: 09:00 to 20:30 hours (881 81 20 00 - 881 81 10 00)
August: 09:00 to 14:30 hours
Campus of Santiago de Compostela
Pabellón Estudiantil, 2º piso - Campus Vida
15782 Santiago de Compostela
Telephone: 881 81 20 00
Fax: 881 81 52 56
Campus of Lugo
Edificio Biblioteca Intercentros
Telephone: 982 82 35 81 - 982 82 35 85
Fax: 982 82 35 60
The University Information Office belongs to the Area of Information and Communication. This service intends to answer and satisfy the information demands and needs of the university community about the university in general and the USC in particular.
Its main objectives are:
- To manage and actively spread information related to the different university services, centres, departments, calls, proceedings, regulations, curricula and activities.
- To transmit the USC university spirit throughout its most immediate environment.
- To coordinate dissemination activities among students and prospective students.
- To support the elaboration of documents by coordinating the functions of the people responsible for the information in the different centres.
The main functions of the Office are the following:
- Telephone, personal and telematic services of information and attention.
- Working out of information in coordination with the Press Cabinet.
- Coordination of a strong and visible presence of the USC at exhibitions, fairs and other events in the education field.
- Support to the different campaigns of dissemination and information about the University.