Training and Teaching Innovation Program (TTIP)
To see this page go to the website: http://www.usc.es/pfid
The primary aim of the Training and Teaching Innovation Program is to establish a training framework to acquire and improve teaching, research and management skills necessary for professional practice at the university within the EHEA.
In order to meet this aim, the TTIP provides training organized in the following pillars:
- General training program: General or specific courses proposed by the TTIP organized into the following training paths:
- Information and communication technologies applied applied to teaching.
- Teaching-learning strategies.
- Tutorial and guidance.
- Professional development: research, management, languages.
- Training on demand: Training activities proposed by the centres.
- Permanent seminar on the EHEA: Area for training and exchange focused on specific topics and the dissemination of good practices.