- Students with an Official University Degree of 1st or 1st and 2nd cycle (Bachelor´s Degree, Engineering, Three-year Degree).
- Students admitted in a mobility program
- Students with an EHEA degree
- Foreign students with their degrees homologated or recognized as equivalent to EHEA degrees.
Offer per discipline (as foreseen for academic year 2013-2014)
(those marked with * are not yet approved)
Social and Law Sciences
Engineering and Architecture
Arts and Humanities
- P3241 Master in Compulsory and High Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching (60 ECTS)
(Official university degree qualifying for teaching positions in Compulsory and High Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Languages in Spain; it offers 6 specialties in Santiago's Campus and 1 in Lugo's Campus; e.g.: Experimental Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Technology in Santiago Specialty)
Additional information: This master is subject to a specific call.