Numerical methods for Hyperbolic Equations
Theory and Applications
How to Register
Please fill in the Registration Form
- email a copy of your bank transfer order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- note that forms without payment receipt will not be taken into consideration.
Accommodation at Campus Housing
The Local Organizing Committee has made block reservations for rooms both in University Residence Halls and in a Hotel close to the conference place.
Accommodation in University residences will be arranged through the conference organization. Please, notice that you must request the campus housing on the Registration Form.
- The three University halls that we denote by C.M are located at Campus Vida, 5 minutes walking distance from the Faculty of Mathematics. The Residence (R.U.) is a 20 minutes walk from Faculty of Mathematics.
- In order to guarantee the university accommodation, both the registration and accommodation fees should be paid before April 15, 2011.
- University accommodation will be allocated on a first come first served basis; the number of rooms is limited, so reserve your accommodation as soon as possible.
The rooms will be available from 2-10 July (both included). All prices include taxes and are per room per night:
- Double: 43 € (Normal rate), 21 € (Student rate)
- Single: 27 € (Normal rate), 13 € (Student rate)
Please, make a bank transfer to:
Banco Santander Central Hispano (BSCH)
SWIFT code: BSCHESMM
IBAN code: ES40 0049 2584 90 2214002210
(Bank Code: 0049, Counter Code: 2584, Account Number: 2214002210, Key: 90) Bank Account Holder: Universidade de Santiago de Compostela-Congresos. Address of the bank: Rúa Calderería 56/58, 15703 Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Address of the bank account holder: Casa da Balconada, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
In order to guarantee the university accommodation, the total amount of the registration and accommodation fees has to be paid before April 15, 2011. Please mention MNHETATORO65 conference and the full name of the participant in the bank order. Payments should be made in Euros. Possible transfer fees are on your charge.
Registration and accommodation at University Halls will be refunded (except 10€ due to bank charges) if written notice of cancellation is received before May 10, 2011.